This Cookies Policy was last updated on August 18, 2019.
We want to be able to improve any flaws or fill any holes in this policy in the future, so we reserve the right to change this policy whenever. At the bottom of this agreement, we’ll post when the latest version was instituted, and will link to past versions of the agreement dating back to the very first one.
Cookies can exist for varying periods of time. Session cookies are cookies that are erased when you close your browser. Persistent cookies are cookies that are saved to your device’s hard drive and remain on your device for a certain period of time.
On top of cookies, many websites, including ours, use pixel tags and device identifiers. Pixel tags (which are also called clear GIFs, web beacons, or pixels) are small pieces of code or tiny images that are embedded on websites and in emails. They allow websites to learn information about how users interact with websites and emails. Device identifiers are unique labels that can be used to identify a mobile device. Device identifiers may be used to track, analyze, and improve the performance of the website and advertisements delivered.
– It allows our website to recognize you as a repeat visitor so you don’t have to repeatedly re-enter the same information.
– It allows us to keep the website running smoothly. With this information, we can monitor traffic on our website so that we can manage its efficiency by diagnosing problems and fixing them.
– It allows us to analyze how users are using our website so we can determine strengths and weaknesses of the website, and improve it accordingly.
– It allows you to interact with social media services connected to our website.
When you visit Juris or get an email from Juris, our web server sends some combination of cookies, pixel tags, and device identifiers to your device. These allow us to recognize your device and associate the information you give us with that device. Some of the cookies, pixel tags, and device identifiers used by our services are sent by us, and some are sent by trusted partners who are delivering services on our behalf. Here are the types of cookies we send:
– Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include cookies that are necessary for us to comply with legal obligations.
– Identifier cookies: These are cookies used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
– Tracking cookies: These are cookies that record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. They also record time spent on our website, and the websites visited just before and just after our website. We will use this information to make our website more relevant to your interests.
– Analytical cookies: These allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to our website. They allow us to see how visitors move around our website, as well as dates and times they visit. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
We may also use the information collected from cookies and other technologies to service our ads on social media platform and for other marketing purposes.
Your browser may give you the ability to control cookies and to opt-out of those that are not strictly necessary. If you opt-out, you may continue to browse our website but certain functionality may not be available due to technological constraints, as some features of our website rely on cookies to operate correctly.
528 Palisades Drive, #530
Pacific Palisades, CA 90272
Juris is not a law firm or a substitute for the advice of an attorney. Juris provides a self-help service with general information and assistance only. Juris cannot and does not provide legal advice. Your access to this website and use of this service is subject to our Terms of Service.
If you have any comments, questions, or just want to say hi , we would love to hear from you! You can use the chat system in the bottom right corner of this screen or email the team directly at email@example.com.